The complete list of books is:
0. The Temptation To Be Happy (Lorenzo Marone), Meucci Agency, Italy
1. The Imaginary (A.F. Harrold), Bloomsbury Publishing, UK
2. The Rocks (Peter Nichols), Conville & Walsh, UK
3. The Day I Learned To Fly (Stefanie Kremser), Gattys Global, Germany
4. The Man Who Didn't Want To Go Home (Roger Pihl), Kontext Agency, Sweden
5. We, The Drowned (Carsten Jensen), Leonhardt & Høier Literary Agency, Denmark
6. Aberland (Getraud Klemm), Literaturverlag Droschl, Austria
7. The Trap (Melanie Raabe), Random House Germany, Germany
8. Pretty Girl - 13 (Liz Coley), Place des Editeurs, France
9. Storm Sisters: The Sinking World (Mintie Das), Rovio Entertainment, Finland
10. Kicking the Bucket (Marion Pauw), Shared Stories, Netherlands
The event will take place on 10 February 2015, at 3.00 pm, in the Berlin House of Representatives. Silvia Meucci, Lorenzo's agent, will present the novel to the film industry people interested in new strong ideas for their productions. Some of them, italian, are already considering to make another "Life Is Beautiful" success from this story that talks about hope and desire in a very effective way.
It is part of the Berlinale Co-Production Market, for which the main partners are Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung (MDM) and Creative Europe – MEDIA. The Berlinale Co-Production Market is part of the European Film Market (EFM).